Hâppy Mondây! Mondâys âre my dây for prepping lunches for work throughout the week. My criteriâ for meâl prep bâsicâlly comes down to this: eâsy, quick ând nutritious. One of my fâvourite go-to meâls to prep is â quinoâ spinâch power sâlâd bursting with tomâtoes, cucumbers ând râisins, dressed with â lemon vinâigrette. It’s refreshing, it’s colourful, ând it’s extremely good for you.
- 1/2 cup uncooked quinoâ
- 2 cups spinâch, finely chopped
- 1 tomâto, diced
- 1/2 cup diced cucumbers
- 1/4 cup râisins
- 1 ând 1/2 tâblespoon lemon juice
- 1 ând 1/2 tâblespoon extrâ-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teâspoon sâlt
- 1/4 teâspoon ground blâck pepper
- In â medium bowl, rinse the quinoâ â few times.
- In â medium sâucepân, boil 2 cups of sâlted wâter. âdd the quinoâ ând continue to boil for âbout 10 minutes until the quinoâ is tender.
- Drâin the quinoâ ând let it cool.
- In â lârge bowl, combine the spinâch, tomâtoes, cucumbers, râisins ând cooled quinoâ.
FUUL RECIPES : www.aheadofthyme.com