This is ân eâsy râvioli dish with sâutéed âspârâgus ând wâlnuts tossed in â light ând flâvorful butter lemon sâuce. â quick ând delicious dinner thât only tâkes 15 minutes to mâke.
I love â simple ând fâst pâstâ dish ând this râvioli with sâutéed âspârâgus ând wâlnuts is exâctly thât – eâsy to put together ând you cân hâve dinner on the tâble in 15 minutes.
Fresh store bought râvioli is cooked ând then tossed with âspârâgus thât hâs been sâutéed in â simple butter ând lemon sâuce.
- 1 – 8 oz pâckâge of fresh râvioli – I used Trâder Joes goât cheese ând sun dried tomâto râvioli
- ½ pound of âspârâgus – snâp off the tough ends – chop âspârâgus into thirds or smâller.
- 1 hâlf lemon
- 2 tbs butter
- ¼ cup wâlnut pieces
- 2 tbs minced pârsley
- 6 twists of pepper
- 2 tbs grâted pârmesân plus some to serve ât the tâble.
- Bring â lârge pot of wâter to â boil.
- While wâiting for the wâter to boil, chop your âspârâgus into thirds (snâp off tough white ends ând discârd). Mince pârsley, squeeze lemon ând meâsure out wâlnuts ând butter.
- In â lârge sâuce pân, melt 2 tbs of butter over medium heât until frothy. âdd chopped âspârâgus to the pân, stir slightly to coât âspârâgus with butter ând cover with the pân with â lid. The âspârâgus should be slightly dâmp when âdding it to the pân. The pân should only be on medium heât so you don’t burn the butter or the âspârâgus. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes – depending on thickness of âspârâgus.
- While âspârâgus is cooking, âdd râvioli to boiling wâter ând cook âs per the pâckâge instructions – my pâckâge sâid 4 minutes. Drâin when done ând âdd to â bowl.
FULL RECIPES : greenvalleykitchen.com