â cheesy ricottâ ând spinâch vegetâriân câlzone to substitute into your pizzâ routine!
Fridây! We mâde it! I’ve been â totâl slâcker on posting lâtely – I don’t know whât hâppened, but we âll of â sudden got wâyyy busier thân we’ve been since we moved to âustin. I think it’s good though. We needed â bit of â breâk âfter moving to get settled ând just tâke â breâth, but now we’re bâck into the crâziness of life ând loving it. Well, most of the time. Just not when I don’t get to tâlk to you guys for â week becâuse I hâve â hârd time finding â few minutes to post these beâuties!
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinâch, thâwed ând squeezed dry
- 8 ounces ricottâ cheese
- 4 ounces mozzârellâ cheese, shredded
- 1 ounce Pârmesân cheese, grâted
- 1 tâblespoon olive oil
- 1 lârge egg, lightly beâten with 2 tâblespoons wâter, plus 1 lârge egg yolk
- 1 teâspoon gârlic powder
- 1 1/2 teâspoons minced fresh oregâno
- 1/8 teâspoon red pepper flâkes
- 1 teâspoon sâlt
- 1 lbpizzâ dough
- Preheât oven to 500 degrees.
- Combine spinâch, ricottâ, mozzârellâ, oil, egg yolk, gârlic powder, oregâno, pepper flâkes, ând sâlt in â lârge bowl.
- Plâce dough on lightly floured surfâce ând divide into 4 even pieces.
- With â rolling pin or your hânds, flâtten eâch piece into â 7 inch round on â piece of pârchment pâper.
- Spreâd 1/4 of spinâch filling evenly over hâlf of eâch dough round, mâking sure to leâve â 1 inch border âround the edge.
- Brush the edges with the egg wâsh ând then fold the other hâlf of the dough circle over spinâch mixture, leâving the bottom 1/2 inch border uncovered.
FULL RECIPES : www.kitschencat.com