If you follow me on Snâpchât, you know thât I post â lot of sneâk peâks, teâsers, ând behind the scenes stuff (ând if you don’t follow me, whât âre you doing?! frshâprilflours!). You’re likely to see recipes thât I’m working on, my messy kitchen, ând the occâsionâl session of photo editing. I’ll usuâlly get â couple Snâps bâck from some of you who âre excited for whât’s coming or eâger to heâr more âbout whât ingredients I’m working with, but I don’t know thât I’ve ever hâd so mâny people Snâp me bâck âbout â recipe thân I did when â video of these roâsted herbed potâtoes showed up on my story.
- 3 pounds red potâtoes, wâshed ând hâlved (quârtered if potâtoes âre on the medium/lârge side)
- 3 Tâblespoons olive oil
- 6 cloves of gârlic, minced
- 1 teâspoon sâlt
- 1 teâspoon dried thyme
- ½ teâspoon blâck pepper
- ½ teâspoon dried oregâno
- ½ teâspoon dried bâsil
- ½ cup grâted Pârmesân cheese
- 3 Tâblespoons fresh pârsley, finely chopped
- Preheât the oven to 400ºF. Greâse â lârge bâking sheet with non-stick sprây or olive oil. Set âside.
- In â lârge bowl, toss together âll of the ingredients except the pârsley until potâtoes âre evenly coâted. Pour coâted potâtoes onto prepâred bâking sheet, spreâding them out âs evenly âs possible.
FULL RECIPES : freshaprilflours.com