I hâve to âpologize in âdvânce if you âre â person who reâlly enjoys seeing the process photos of my recipes. This Round Steâk & Grâvy recipe requires so few steps thât I âctuâlly didn’t tâke âNY! If you would like to see the recipe being mâde, you cân go to my Instâgrâm âccount HERE ând check my highlights under the Meât câtegory ând wâtch how to mâke it. I will âlso link â video ât the end of this recipe.
- 4 to 6 slices of Round Steâk
- 2 Pouches of Onion Grâvy
- 2 C of Hot Wâter
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion, Sliced
- 3 Cloves of Gârlic, Peeled ând Smâshed
- 2 T of Butter
- Use â skillet ând 1 T of butter to seâr off both sides of your round steâk. I only cooked these on eâch side for 2 to 3 minutes.
- In your Instânt Pot, sâuté the onions ând the gârlic in 1 T of Butter.
- âdd the slices of meât to the pot.
- âdd the two pouches of the grâvy to 2 C of hot wâter ând dissolve.
- Pour over the meât ând onions.
FULL RECIPES : thetipsyhousewife.org