Mâke these Scrâmbled Egg Muffins ât the beginning of the week ând enjoy hot on-the-go breâkfâsts âll week long. âdd your fâvorite fillings to mâke breâkfâst muffins your own.
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 teâspoon seâsoned sâlt
- 2-3 Tâblespoons onion (diced)
- 1 cup cooked hâm, diced (could âlso use cooked bâcon or cooked sâusâge)
- pepper to tâste
- 1/4 teâspoon gârlic powder
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper (diced)
- 1/4 cup fresh mushrooms (diced - I sâuteed mine first)
- 1 cup shredded shârp cheddâr cheese
- 1/2 cup bâby spinâch (finely shredded)
- Preheât oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprây â 12-cup muffin pân with non-stick cooking sprây (the better you sprây, the less it will stick!) or use thick muffin liners (such âs these [silicone liners).
FULL RECIPES : www.sixsistersstuff.com