- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 2 tâblespoons cânolâ oil
- 2 tâblespoons plus 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) clâm juice
- 1 pound bây scâllops
- 1 pound uncooked smâll shrimp, peeled ând deveined
- 1 pâckâge (8 ounces) imitâtion crâbmeât, chopped
- 1/4 teâspoon white pepper, divided
- 1/2 cup âll-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1/2 teâspoon sâlt
- 1 cup heâvy whipping creâm
- 1/2 cup shredded Pârmesân cheese, divided
- 9 lâsâgnâ noodles, cooked ând drâined
- In â lârge skillet, sâute onion in oil ând 2 tâblespoons butter until tender. Stir in broth ând clâm juice; bring to â boil. âdd scâllops, shrimp, crâb ând 1/8 teâspoon pepper; return to â boil. Reduce heât; simmer, uncovered, for 4-5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink ând scâllops âre firm ând opâque, stirring gently. Drâin, reserving cooking liquid; set seâfood mixture âside.
- In â lârge sâucepân, melt the remâining butter; stir in flour until smooth. Combine milk ând reserved cooking liquid; grâduâlly âdd to the sâucepân. âdd sâlt ând remâining pepper. Bring to â boil; cook ând stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove from the heât; stir in creâm ând 1/4 cup cheese. Stir 3/4 cup white sâuce into the seâfood mixture.
FULL RECIPES : www.tasteofhome.com