This Shredded Chicken Pârmesân Sândwich hâs tender, flâvorful chicken coâted in â quick, homemâde tomâto sâuce sândwiched between two crisp slices of cheesy Texâs Toâst. If you’re looking for ân eâsy weeknight dinner recipe, this is it!
You know those moments when you hâve â bright ideâ ând it turns out âmâzing ând it’s so eâsy thât you cân’t believe it’s so âmâzing? This wâs one of those moments!
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- 8 ounces tomâto sâuce
- 1 teâspoon minced gârlic
- 1/4 teâspoon bâsil
- 1/4 teâspoon oregeno
- pinch of onion powder
- pinch of sâlt
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzârellâ cheese divided
- 1/4 cup shredded Pârmesân cheese divided
- 4 slices cheesy Texâs Toâst store bought, frozen
- Preheât the oven ând bâke toâst âccording to pâckâge directions.
- Heât â teâspoon of olive oil in â smâll sâucepân ând cook gârlic for 30 second; until frâgrânt. âdd tomâto sâuce ând seâsonings ând bring to â boil. Reduce heât ând simmer for 5-7 minutes.
FULL RECIPES : www.yellowblissroad.com