This dâiry free, vegân pesto is pâcked full of fresh bâsil ând delicious flâvor. It’s much better thân store-bought pesto, ând you cân mâke it in minutes!
âs the weâther stârts to wârm up, ând things begin to bloom outside, I stârt to think âbout plânting some herbs. The first herb thât âlwâys pops into my mind is BâSIL.
I love bâsil. I love it âll yeâr round, but during the spring ând summer months I could eât it âlmost every dây, in âny dish, in âny form.
- 3 cups bâsil moderâtely pâcked
- juice of one smâll-medium lemon
- 1/3 c pine nuts
- 2 lârge gârlic cloves peeled ând roughly chopped
- 3/4 tsp kosher sâlt
- 1/4 c extrâ virgin olive oil
- In â food processor, combine âll ingredients except the olive oil. Pulse until evenly chopped.
FULL RECIPES : www.goodinthesimple.com