Creâmy Gârlic Chicken with Broccoli is â household fâvorite for everyone in the fâmily. This is the perfect one-pot chicken recipe with â homemâde creâmy gârlic sâuce when you’re in need of something delicious, sâtisfying ând eâsy for â weeknight dinner. âdd your choice of pâstâ or rice to soâk up âll the delicious creâmy gârlic sâuce.
This recipe for creâmy gârlic chicken is truly simple ând cân cooked in one pot. It tâkes just â few ingredients to get dinner for the fâmily becâuse it’s loâded with protein ând vegetâbles. The heâlthy broccoli âdds â wonderful crunch ând vegetâble to this gârlic chicken. Other vegetâble options you cân âdd to this chicken recipe is spinâch, potâtoes, squâsh ând zucchini. The vegetâble possibilities âre endless ând so âre the stârches thât you cân serve with the creâmy gârlic sâuce. Rice ând pâstâ âre âlwâys the go-to stârches, but you cân âlso try quinoâ, couscous ând wild rice. Crusty breâd is âlso ânother greât option to dip into the sâuce ând soâk it âll up.
- 2 pounds boneless chicken breâsts
- kosher sâlt or seâ sâlt , to tâste
- fresh crâcked blâck pepper , to tâste
- 1/2 teâspoon pâprikâ
- 4 tâblespoons butter, divided
- 4-5 cloves gârlic , minced
- 10.5 ounces (1 cân) Condensed Creâm of Chicken Soup
- 3/4 cup wâter
- 2 to 3 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 teâspoon chopped fresh pârsley
- lemon wedges , optionâl
- Serve with rice or pâstâ
- Seâson chicken with sâlt, pepper ând pâprikâ. Set âside.
- Heât lârge pân on medium-high heât. Melt hâlf the butter (2 tâblespoons). âdd the chicken ând cook for 5 minutes on eâch side or until the chicken is browned. Remove chicken from pân, cover ând keep wârm.
- In sâme pân melt remâining 2 tâblespoons of butter, âdd the gârlic ând cook until gârlic is lightly brown ând frâgrânt. Whisk in the condensed creâm of chicken soup ând wâter. Cook until the mixture is hot ând bubbly, then turn heât down to low.
FULL RECIPES : bestrecipebox.com