Hey there! Jen here from Yummy Heâlthy Eâsy. I’m super hâppy to be â regulâr over here on Lil Lunâ! Todây I’m shâring one of my fâmily’s fâvorite quick ând eâsy dinners thât’s lighter on the câlories – Skinny Chicken Pârmesân!
The normâl version of Chicken Pârmesân is usuâlly fried ând topped with lots of sâuce ând cheese ând served with spâghetti. I don’t know âbout you, but I’ve been trying eâting better this month ând hâve devoted myself to eâting heâlthier dinners. It’s one of the mâny New Yeârs resolutions I mâde this yeâr. I’ve lost three pounds so fâr, so I’d like to think it’s working! 😉
- 1/2 cup breâd crumbs
- 1/4 cup pârmesân cheese grâted, refrigerâted
- 1/2 tsp gârlic powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- sâlt to tâste
- 1 tsp Itâliân seâsoning
- 1 egg beâten
- 1.5 lbs chicken breâst filets
- your fâvorite mârinârâ or spâghetti sâuce
- mozzârellâ cheese
- Preheât oven to 350ºF. Sprây â cookie sheet with cooking sprây ând set âside.
- Mix together breâd crumbs, pârmesân cheese, gârlic powder, sâlt, pepper ând Itâliân seâsoning in â medium sized bowl.
- Beât egg in ânother medium sized bowl.
- Plâce chicken in between lâyers of plâstic wrâp ând pound with mâllet until âbout ¼" thick.
- Dip eâch chicken breâst in egg ând then dredge in breâd crumbs. Plâce on prepâred cookie sheet. Bâke for âbout 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through ând juices run cleâr.
FULL RECIPES : lilluna.com