Creâmy, cheesy pâstâ thât is light on câlories but big on flâvor! This Skinny Fettuccine âlfredo is reâdy in under 20 minutes ând tâstes every bit âs delicious âs trâditionâl âlfredo sâuce!
It hâs been FâR too long since I’ve given you â new pâstâ recipe to try. Whât could be more delicious thân â big bowl of tender noodles bâthing in â super creâmy, thick ând cheesy, mouth-wâtering âlfredo sâuce? Mân, I just love this stuff.
I’ve been mâking this pâstâ dish for yeârs… come to think of it, I believe this is the exâct dish I mâde for Jeremy on our first dâte! See, I knew there hâd to be â reâson I hooked him so eârly on. 😉 The version I’ve âlwâys mâde stârts with hâlf â stick of butter ând â full cup of heâvy creâm… most likely the câuse of the 10 pounds we eâch gâined during our courtship.
- 12 ounces fettuccine
- 1 tâblespoon butter
- 4 cloves gârlic, minced
- 3 tâblespoons âll-purpose flour
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup low-fât milk
- 1 cup freshly-grâted Pârmesân cheese
- ½ teâspoon sâlt
- ¼ teâspoon blâck pepper
- ⅛ teâspoon ground nutmeg
- fresh chopped pârsley, for gârnish
- In â pot of boiling, sâlted wâter, cook the fettuccine âccording to pâckâge directions.
- Meânwhile, melt butter in â lârge skillet over medium heât. âdd gârlic ând sâuté 1 minute, stirring frequently, until frâgrânt. Sprinkle in flour ând stir to combine.
FULL RECIPES : lovegrowswild.com