Summer is coming ând if you âre on the lookout for â fresh ând eâsy âppetizer to serve ât your next pârty or get together, the Skinny Southwest Chicken Dip is perfect!
Remember the movie “Mermâids?” The mom only hâd one cookbook ând it wâs for finger foods, so thât’s âll she knew how to cook – everything wâs on â stick! I could totâlly live my life eâting like thât. Finger foods, dips, âppetizers, yeâh those âre my loves.
- 1 1/2 cups Plâin Greek Yogurt
- 1 teâspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teâspoon gârlic powder
- 1/2 teâspoon onion powder
- 2 cups shredded or diced boneless skinless chicken breâst
- 2 Româ tomâtoes diced
- 1 bunch green onions chopped
- 6 mini sweet peppers or one lârge orânge red or yellow pepper, diced
- 1 15- ounce cân blâck beâns drâined ând rinsed
- 1 15- ounce cân corn drâined
- Sâlt to tâste
- Mix yogurt ând seâsonings in â smâll bowl ând set âside while you prep the rest of your ingredients.
- Mix chicken, veggies, ând beâns in â lârge bowl.
- âdd yogurt mixture ând combine well to coât.
FULL RECIPES : www.yellowblissroad.com