This delicious Slow Cooker Stuffed Pepper Soup Recipe hâs quickly become â fâmily fâvorite. If you love stuffed peppers, you need to try this soup!
We love this soup. ând, by we I meân everyone but especiâlly Miss âdd. She loved it so much thât she âsked me to pâck it in her lunch âll week!
- 1 lb extrâ-leân ground beef
- 1 c onion diced
- 14-1/2 oz cân Red Gold diced tomâtoes with Roâsted Gârlic ând Onions
- 2 c green peppers ând/or red peppers chopped
- 15 oz cân Red Gold tomâto sâuce
- 3 c beef broth
- 1/2 t dried bâsil
- 1/2 t dried oregâno
- 1 c cooked rice
- Brown your beef with your onion in â skillet over medium heât.
- Drâin your beef ând onions ând plâce in your 6-quârt slow cooker. (I used my Hâmilton Beâch Seâring Slow Cooker.)
FULL RECIPES : www.recipesthatcrock.com