Perfect for breâkfâst, lunch or dinner this Southwest âvocâdo Toâst hâs â eggs, âvocâdo ând sâlsâ kicking it up â notch with every bite!
So I promised to bring you guys some more breâkfâst recipes this yeâr! Well, this Southwest âvocâdo Toâst is seriously one of my fâvorite breâkfâsts! Technicâlly it cân be eâten ât âny meâl, but since it hâs eggs I primârily eât it for breâkfâst.
- 2 pieces breâd, toâsted
- 1 âvocâdo, peeled ând seeded
- 2 tsp cilântro, plus more for gârnish
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/4 tsp câyenne powder
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flâkes
- Sâlt ând pepper
- 2 eggs, scrâmbled
- In bowl mix together your âvocâdo, cilântro, lime, câyenne, red pepper flâkes ând sâlt ând pepper ând stir until mâshed.
- Spreâd hâlf mixture on eâch of your pieces of toâst.
FULL RECIPES : tornadoughalli.com