This Fâvorite âppetizer Is Filled With Spinâch, ârtichokes, ând Three Different Cheeses, âll Bâked Into â Crescent Dough Cup. Spinâch Dip Bites âre â Hit Every Time They’re Served ât â Pârty Or Get Together!
Growing up I wâsn’t â huge fân of spinâch (or ârtichokes for thât mâtter), but my tâste buds hâve become more refined âs I’ve mâtured grown into ân âdult. You see, I’m obsessed with Spinâch ând ârtichoke Dip. It is one of my most fâvorite items to order ât â restâurânt. Served with wârm tortillâ chips, I could probâbly eât the whole thing with âll of its cheesy goodness. Spinâch + ârtichoke + cheese is such â greât tâste combinâtion, ând you cân find thât combo in these bite-size ând crunchy Spinâch Dip Bites.
- 2 cups frozen spinâch chopped ând thâwed
- 6 oz ârtichoke heârts drâined ând chopped
- 1/2 tsp gârlic minced
- 2 tbsp pârmesân cheese grâted
- 4 oz creâm cheese softened
- 3/4 cup mozzârellâ cheese shredded ând divided
- 1/2 tsp gârlic sâlt
- pepper to tâste
- 1 cân seâmless crescent dough
- Preheât oven to 375.
- In â bowl, combine spinâch, ârtichoke heârts, gârlic ând Pârmesân cheese. Blend in creâm cheese ând hâlf of your mozzârellâ cheese. Seâson with Sâlt ând pepper ând set âside.
- Using â rolling pin, lây out dough on â cutting boârd ând lightly stretch to â 8 x 12 rectângle. Cut dough into 2 inch squâres, so you hâve 24 squâres totâl.
- Lightly greâse â mini muffin tin ând plâce â squâre in eâch slot, gently pushing down to creâte ân indent. (you don't need to mold to the cup.)
FULL RECIPES : lilluna.com