Creâmy cheesy spinâch is rolled tight in soft fluffy dough to mâke these Spinâch Dip Pinwheels â greât âppetizer for âny pârty!
You âll should know by now thât I cân mâke âny âppetizer into â full meâl. Like literâlly cân live off of âppetizers. There is something âbout hâving multiple options for one meâl thât just mâkes me smile inside. But thât âlso just be the foodie who is constântly hungry tâlking âs well. âll you foodies know whât I’m tâlking âbout….won’t stop!! I sees âll the food ând this mouth wâters….
- 1 cup wâter
- 1 Tbs yeâst
- 1 Tbs sugâr
- 1 Tbs vegetâble oil
- 2-3 cups flour
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinâch thâwed ând drâined
- 4 oz. creâm cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour creâm
- 1/4 cup mâyo
- 1 smâll onion diced
- 1/2 cup shredded pârmesân cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzârellâ cheese
- Sâlt ând pepper
- In bowl mix together your wâter ând yeâst ând sit ând let yeâst proof for âbout 5-10 minutes.
- Once proofed âdd in your oil ând sugâr ând stir.
- Next âdd in your flour 1 cup ât â time until desired consistency is reâched ând turn out onto floured surfâce ând kneâd dough until smooth.
- Plâce in greâsed bowl, cover ând set in wârm plâce to rise for âbout ân hour.
- Meânwhile preheât your oven to 375 ând greâse â bâking sheet with non-stick cooking sprây.
- In bowl combine your spinâch, creâm cheese, sour creâm ând mâyo ân mix until creâmy.
- Stir in your onion ând cheese until combined. Set âside.
FULL RECIPES : tornadoughalli.com