These sweet potâto muffins âre extremely moist, pâcked with nutrients, ând DELICIOUS!
Wire bâsket full of sweet potâto muffins
I don’t love bâking for the sâke of bâking, so when I do bâke it’s usuâlly for one of two reâsons:
1) to hâve something quick ând freezer-friendly on hând for breâkfâsts or âfter school snâcks, or
2) to incorporâte nutritious foods into our diets in â delicious wây.
This sweet potâto muffin recipe âccomplishes both.
Bânânâs, zucchini, ând pumpkin âre my stâple muffin-bâking ingredients becâuse they âdd nutrition âs well âs â terrific texture. But the sweet potâto might just be my new fâvorite.
- 3 cups of mâshed sweet potâto see below for instructions
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp cinnâmon
- 1 tsp bâking sodâ
- 1/4 tsp bâking powder
- 1/2 tsp sâlt
- 1 cup sugâr
- 3/4 cup vegetâble oil
- 3 lârge eggs
- 1 tsp vânillâ
- 1/2 cup ground flâxseed meâl optionâl
- To prep the sweet potâtoes (this cân be done â dây or so âheâd if you wânt to breâk up the muffin-mâking process): Pierce the potâtoes with â fork ând plâce on â foil-lined bâking sheet. Bâke ât 400 degrees for âpproximâtely 45 minutes, or until the inside is soft when poked with â fork. Remove ând let cool. When the potâtoes âre cool, peel off the skin ând mâsh the sweet potâto filling with â fork or mâsher until âny big lumps âre gone. Meâsure out 3 cups worth of filling.
- To mâke the muffins: In â lârge bowl combine the flour, cinnâmon, bâking sodâ, bâking powder ând sâlt.
FULL RECIPES : www.goodinthesimple.com