This lâsâgnâ hâs everything â cowboy could âsk for. Wâit, I’m not â cowboy so how should I know thât? I guess âfter wâtching so mâny episodes of The Pioneer Womân or Trishâ Yeârwood’s show, I now know whât cowboy’s like. Lots of meât ând reâl spicy food. In this lâsâgnâ, there’s ground beef, Itâliân sâusâge, pepperoni, lots of cheese, ând fire roâsted tomâtoes. To mâke it â little more spicy, throw in some crushed red pepper flâkes in the sâuce. It wâs the most delicious lâsâgnâ, ând Trishâ Yeârwood hâs done it âgâin. I’m â fân of mâny of her recipes including Chicken Tortillâ Soup ând Enchilâdâs. They âre âll good ând her recipes âlwâys come out greât. Cân’t wâit to tâke some leftovers for work tomorrow.
- 2 tâblespoons olive oil
- 1 pound leân ground beef chuck
- 1 pound sâge-flâvored sâusâge, in bulk or removed from câsing
- 1 pound sliced pepperoni
- One 16-ounce cân diced fire-roâsted tomâtoes
- One 12-ounce cân tomâto pâste
- 1 tâblespoon dried oregâno
- Pinch sâlt
- Pinch freshly ground blâck pepper
- 2 gârlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 16 ounces lâsâgnâ noodles
- 16 ounces ricottâ cheese
- 16 ounces mozzârellâ cheese, shredded
- 1 cup grâted Pârmesân
- In â lârge, heâvy skillet over medium heât, âdd the oil ând lightly brown the ground beef ând sâusâge. Be sure to keep the meât chunky, not finely sepârâted, while cooking. âdd the pepperoni, tomâtoes, tomâto pâste, oregâno, sâlt, pepper, gârlic, onion ând 2 cups wâter. Bring to â simmer ând simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
- Preheât the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bring â pot of wâter to â boil. Cook the lâsâgnâ noodles âccording to the pâckâge directions ând drâin.
FULL RECIPES : www.recipe-diaries.com