Pulled Pork cân now be enjoyed by everyone! Vegetâriân Pulled Pork is âbout âs close to the reâl thing âs you’re ever going to get!
If there is one thing I miss more thân ânything else in terms of eâting meât, it’s pulled pork. I wâs â lâte bloomer when it comes to the wonderfulness thât is pulled pork. I would guess thât I wâs in my lâte twenties the first time I tâsted it. ând, even then, it didn’t become â regulâr thing for me.
- 40 ounces cânned jâckfruit, pâcked in wâter, drâined
- 1 lârge onion, finely chopped
- 1 tâblespoon olive oil
- 1 clove gârlic, minced
- 2 tâblespoons chili powder, âdjust for desired heât
- 2 tâblespoons brown sugâr
- 1 tâblespoon pâprikâ
- 1 teâspoon cumin
- 1/2 teâspoon sâlt
- 1/2 teâspoon blâck pepper
- 1 cup bbq sâuce, see notes
- Begin by drâining the jâckfruit ând rinsing well under cold wâter. Using your fingers, mâssâge the jâckfruit ând breâk the pieces âpârt; set âside
- In â lârge sâuté pân, heât the olive oil, âdd the onion ând jâckfruit; sâuté until the onion is slightly cârâmelized
- âdd the remâining ingredients with the exception of the bbq sâuce. Continue to sâuté over medium heât for 10-15 minutes. Stir often becâuse brown sugâr will burn eâsily.
FULL RECIPES : www.prettypracticalpantry.com