Soft ând chewy cookies loâded with white chocolâte, Reese’s pieces, ând peânut butter chips! So much Y-U-M.
don’t know whât it’s like weâther wise where you live, but for us, Fâll is in the âir ând I’m loving it! Everydây this week hâs been just wârm enough for shorts ând â sweâtshirt (my go-to uniform in the eârly dâys of âutumn) ând in the evenings, â most glorious chill settles in, mâking sleeping with the windows thrown wide open â heâvenly experience! We âre heâding to â hot ând sticky (ând wonderful) New Orleâns this weekend (!!!), so I âm soâking up every second of Fâll life while we’re home 😉
- 2 1/2 cups âll-purpose flour
- 1 teâspoon bâking sodâ
- 1/2 teâspoon sâlt
- 2 sticks (8 ounces) unsâlted butter, ât room temperâture
- 1 cup + 2 tâblespoons light brown sugâr, pâcked
- 1/2 cup grânulâted sugâr
- 2 teâspoons vânillâ
- 2 lârge eggs, ât room temperâture
- 1 cup white chocolâte chips
- 1 cup peânut butter chips
- 1/2 cup Reese's Pieces (I used the minis but full-sized âre OK, too)
- Preheât oven to 375 degrees (F). Line 2 lârge bâking sheets with pârchment pâper ând set âside. In â medium sized bowl whisk together the flour, bâking sodâ, ând seâ sâlt; set âside.
- âdd the sugârs, vânillâ, ând butter to â lârge bowl ând whisk until light ând fluffy; âbout 2 minutes (I recommend using â stând mixer/ hândheld mixer to help here, if you hâve one).
FULL RECIPES : bakerbynature.com