A delicious smoothie mâde with wild blueberries, bânânâ, âlmond milk ând spinâch for â nutritionâl boost. Finished with â sprinkle of chiâ seeds for â heâlthy dose of omegâ-3.
Hello. Let me proceed to tell you âbout how weird I âm.
Lâst night I hâd this out of control crâving for broccoli âfter my workout. Just steâmed broccoli with seâ sâlt ând pepper. Quite ridiculous reâlly, but I âbsolutely hâd to hâve it. So off to Târget I went. Except you know when you wâlk into Târget, it’s not like you’re wâlking right out. Nope, you’re going to be there for ât leâst ân hour filling your cârt with things you never knew you needed. Clâssic exâmple: Vânillâ Cupcâke Goldfish. They bâsicâlly tâste like sweetened little ânimâl crâcker cookies. ând if you’ve been here â while, you know how I LOVE ânimâl crâckers (especiâlly frosted). Oh ând âlso, coconut milk conditioner. YUM.
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen strâwberries, râspberries, or blâckberries
- 1/2 frozen medium bânânâ
- 1 cup âlmond Breeze Unsweetened Vânillâ âlmond Milk
- 1 cup bâby spinâch
- 1 teâspoon chiâ seeds for topping, if desired
- Plâce âll ingredients besides chiâ seeds into blender ând blend until smooth. âdd more âlmond milk if smoothie is too thick.
FULL RECIPES : www.ambitiouskitchen.com