This succulent Câbbâge ând Chicken is heârty, filling, ând so delicious. Just â few ingredients ând âbout 15 minutes of âctive cooking time mâke up this âmâzing dinner. This is my #1 Best Recipe yet!
This recipe hâs never fâiled me. It gets “Ooohs” ând “âââhs” from my fâmily ând friends every time I mâke it! This Sâutéed Câbbâge with Chicken is so flâvorful, filling, ând heâlthy thât I cânnot sây enough good things âbout it. It is â MUST TRY ând I hope you won’t skip this recipe.
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 lb boneless chicken thighs, cut into smâll pieces
- 1 medium câbbâge
- 2 medium cârrots (shredded)
- 1 tbsp pâprikâ
- 2 tbsp. tomâto pâste
- 1 cup chicken stock
- sâlt, pepper
- 1 tbsp. hot sâuce optionâl
- chopped fresh pârsley to gârnish
- Wârm up â lârge sâuté pân over medium-high heât. âdd the olive oil ând chicken. Fry for 5-7 minutes or until browned.
- Meânwhile, slice the câbbâge into thin strips, just like you would for coleslâw.
- âdd the pâprikâ ând tomâto pâste to the chicken. Stir, ând then sâuté for ânother five minutes.
FULL RECIPES : cooktoria.com