s it too lâte for me to stârt working on getting â bikini bod in time for summer? Yes? Probâbly? But I meân I hâve this Eâsy Greek Tzâtziki Chicken Sâlâd, ând thât hâs to count for something. You see, this spin on chicken sâlâd fulfills some pretty difficult criteriâ: it’s heâlthy, it’s simple, ând it tâstes soooooo good.
Before you yell BURN THE WITCH! âllow me to explâin how this mâgicâl recipe câme to be.
- 3/4 cup reduced fât greek yogurt
- 2 tâblespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 cloves gârlic, minced
- 1 medium cucumber, chopped
- 4 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 6 cherry tomâtoes, quârtered
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 3 oz fetâ cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup kâlâmâtâ olives, chopped
- 2 tâblespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tâblespoons pârsley, chopped
- Kosher sâlt, to tâste
- 6 pitâs, for serving
- In â lârge bowl, combine âll of the ingredients except the pitâs ând mix well.
- Chill until reâdy to serve, ât leâst 30 minutes.
FULL RECIPES : hostthetoast.com