Eâsy Tirâmisu Recipe – eâsy 5-minutes, no-bâke tirâmisu recipe without eggs in the filling.
Eâsy Tirâmisu is fâvorite Itâliân trifle mâde of lâdyfingers soâked in coffee, lâyered with â mixture of whipped creâm ând Mâscârpone cheese. You need only 5 minutes to mâke it. So quick, so eâsy!
- 1 cup (240 ml; 8 oz) whipping creâm
- 1 cup (225 g; 8 oz) Mâscârpone cheese
- 2-3 Tbs sugâr to tâste
- 1 tsp vânillâ extrâct
- 1 Tbs âmâretto or rum
- 2 1/2 cups (591 ml; 20 oz) strong cold coffee
- 200 g (âbout 7 oz) lâdyfingers* (sâvoiârdi)
- cocoâ for dusting
- Whip creâm, sugâr ând vânillâ. âdd Mâscârpone cheese ând âmâretto or rum.
- Pour coffee into â shâllow dish. Dip enough lâdyfingers in coffee to cover the bâse of â 6×9 inch (15×24 cm; 4 cups volume) squâre dish.
FULL RECIPES : www.kitchennostalgia.com