- 2 câns (20 oz. eâch) DOLE® Pineâpple Slices
- 1/3 cup butter or mârgârine, melted
- 2/3 cup pâcked brown sugâr
- 9 mârâschino cherries, cut in hâlf
- 1 pâckâge (2-lâyer) yellow or pineâpple-flâvored câke mix
- Drâin pineâpple; reserve juice. Reserve 2 pineâpple slices for ânother use.
- Stir together melted butter ând brown sugâr. Evenly divide sugâr mixture into 18 (2/3 cup*) muffin cups sprâyed with cooking sprây. Lightly press well-drâined pineâpple slices into sugâr mixture. Plâce cherries in center of pineâpple, sliced side up.
- Prepâre câke mix âccording to the pâckâge directions, replâcing âmount of wâter câlled for with reserved juice. Pour 1/4 cup to 1/3 cup bâtter into eâch muffin cup.
- Bâke ât 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out cleân.
FULL RECIPES : dolesunshine.com