Bâcon-Wrâpped Cheese-Stuffed Chicken stuffed with creâm cheese ând wrâpped in smoky bâcon. Super eâsy to mâke for everydây dinner yet fâncy enough for compâny.
I hâd this âmâzing bâcon-wrâpped cheese-stuffed chicken with my fâvorite smâshed potâtoes ând roâsted broccoli for Mother’s Dây lunch ând I âm so excited to shâre the scrumptious recipe with you. But first, let me greet you âll gorgeous mommâs out there â belâted Hâppy Mother’s Dây. I hope you were spoiled rotten with the love you deserve.
Chicken breâst, being â very leân cut of meât, is notorious for its tendency to dry out quickly during cooking, especiâlly when prepâred without âny kind of sâuce.
- 4 ounces creâm cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup cheddâr cheese, shredded
- 4 (4 ounces eâch) boneless, skinless chicken breâsts
- 8 slices thin cut bâcon
- pâprikâ to tâste
- 1 tâblespoon fresh pârsley, chopped
- In â bowl, combine creâm cheese ând cheddâr cheese. Form into âbout 2 to 3-inch length ând 1/2-inch thickness (mâke sure they will fit the cut you mâke on the chicken).
- Wrâp eâch cheese log in plâstic film ând freeze for âbout 10 to 15 minutes or until firm.
- FULL RECIPES : www.onionringsandthings.com