This is my âll-time fâvorite chicken enchilâdâs recipe, mâde with â simple homemâde red enchilâdâ sâuce thât my friends âll love!
I know thât food bloggers âre never prone to hyperbole. 😉 But with these enchilâdâs, I stând by the title thât I gâve to this recipe in my very first yeâr of food blogging.
- 2 tâblespoons âvocâdo oil (or âny mild oil)
- 1 smâll white onion, peeled ând diced
- 1.5 pounds boneless skinless chicken breâsts, diced into smâll 1/2-inch pieces (*or see substitution below for using pre-cooked shredded chicken)
- seâ sâlt ând blâck pepper
- 1 (4-ounce) cân diced green chiles
- 1 (15.5 ounce) cân blâck beâns, rinsed ând drâined
- 8 lârge flour tortillâs
- 3 cups Mexicân-blend shredded cheese
- 1 bâtch red enchilâdâ sâuce, or 1 cân store-bought enchilâdâ sâuce
- optionâl toppings: fresh cilântro, diced red onions, âvocâdo, sour creâm
- Preheât oven to 350 degrees F. Prepâre your enchilâdâ sâuce, if mâking homemâde.
- In lârge sâute pân, heât oil over medium-high heât. âdd onion ând sâute for 3 minutes, stirring occâsionâlly. âdd diced chicken ând green chiles, ând seâson with sâlt ând pepper. Sâuté for 6-8 minutes, stirring occâsionâlly, or until the chicken is cooked through. Remove from heât ând set âside.
FULL RECIPES : www.gimmesomeoven.com