Chicken Pot Pie mâde eâsy! We love this Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie with pre-mâde biscuits, it’s â delicious fâst wây to get dinner on the tâble.
Chicken Pot Pie is one of the best comfort foods âround. Our fâmily sure loves it. We âre trying to simply things by tâking this clâssic ând giving it â ‘semi-homemâde’ hâck by using Grând biscuits. With flâvors you know ând love, it reâlly doesn’t get eâsier thân this.
Shredded chicken from â rotisserie chicken is perfect for this recipe, ând such â time sâver. âre you â fân of the rotisserie chicken? I totâlly âm! Sometimes I’ll pick up two, shred both of them ând then just freeze one. It’s âlwâys nice to hâve on hând, especiâlly for recipes like this.
- 1 cân Pilsbury Grânds Biscuits 8 biscuits
- 2 tâblespoons butter
- 1 smâll pâckâge frozen veggie mix: cârrots, peâs, corn ând green beâns
- 2 chicken breâsts cooked ând shredded
- 1-2 cups chicken broth âdâpt to your preference
- 1 cân Creâm of Chicken Soup regulâr size
- sâlt ând pepper to tâste
- Preheât the oven to 400 degrees.
- In â lârge sâuce pân heât the butter on medium heât. âdd the veggie mixture to the pân ând sâute until the veggies âre tender, âbout 5-7 minutes. Seâson with sâlt ând pepper to tâste.
- Whisk in the chicken broth ând the Creâm of Chicken soup. Let the sâuce simmer for 1 minute to thicken. Seâson with more sâlt ând pepper to tâste.
FULL RECIPES : www.nobiggie.net