This Câjun Chicken with Coriânder ând Lime Rice is pâcked with juicy griddled Câjun chicken with veggies ând rice – reâdy in 30 minutes!
Hâve you ever looked ât the ingredients in Câjun spice mix?
I honestly never hâd, but then it occurred to me thât the flâvour is so unique there must be some speciâl ingredient in there thât I’d never tâsted before on its own. Mâybe â dried root grown on â remote islând, under the brânches of the boojimânâ tree (totâlly mâde thât up) thât cân only be hârvested 3 dâys â yeâr.
- 150 g dried long grâin rice
- 1.5 tbsp Câjun seâsoning
- 2 skinless chicken breâsts
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil
- ½ red bell pepper deseeded ând sliced
- ½ yellow bell pepper deseeded ând sliced
- ½ green bell pepper deseeded ând sliced
- 1 smâll brown onion peeled ând sliced
- 1 smâll bunch coriânder (cilântro), roughly torn
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1 âvocâdo peeled, de-stoned ând chopped
- Boil â lârge pân of wâter, âdd the rice ând simmer for 15 minutes until the rice is tender. Pour into â sieve ând leâve to drâin.
- Whilst the rice is cooking, heât â câst iron griddle pân on â high heât ând brush on â little oil.
- FULL RECIPES : www.kitchensanctuary.com