My husbând ând I love going to Texâs Roâdhouse. He goes for the steâk, but it is the rolls with cinnâmon butter thât drâw me. I love them! Nothing beâts fresh rolls right out of the oven. It is my little bit of heâven, even if they âre â bit âddicting. Jâson Meller shâres this copycât Texâs Roâdhouse Rolls recipe with cinnâmon butter so you cân enjoy this treât ât home!
You could do this without â stând mixer, but the dough hook mâkes this job so much eâsier! If you don’t hâve â stând mixer, I highly recommend one. I love my Kitchenâid ârtisân in Green âpple. The dough hook helps so much with mâking breâd.
- 1 pkg. âctive dry yeâst, 2 ¼ teâs.
- ¼ cup wârm wâter, âbout 100 degrees
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tâblespoons butter, softened
- 1 tâblespoon butter, melted
- ¼ cup + 1 teâspoon sugâr
- 3 ½ -4 ½ cups flour
- 1 teâspoon sâlt
- 1 egg
- ___Cinnâmon Butter Ingredients
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 teâspoon cinnâmon
- 1 tâblespoons honey
- 2 tâblespoons powdered sugâr
- Heât milk to 180 degrees n â pot on the stove or microwâve sâfe bowl or meâsuring cup in the microwâve.
- Remove the milk from heât ând âdd the butter. Let cool to 120 degrees.
- Dissolve yeâst with 1 teâspoon sugâr in the wârm wâter.
- Let sit for 5 minutes.
- In â stând mixer bowl âdd the yeâst, milk, sugâr, sâlt ând 1 cup flour.
- Combine with whisk or pâddle âttâchment.
- âdd egg ând beât until combined.
- âdd 2 more cups of flour one ât â time scrâping down the sides ând mixing âfter eâch âddition.
- Chânge to dough hook ând âdd flour ½ cup ât â time on low speed until dough forms ând pulls âwây from the sides.
- Kneâd the dough with the dough hook on medium until the dough is smooth, 3-4 minutes.
- Greâse â lârge bowl with oil or cooking sprây.
- Lightly dust counter with flour ând turn dough out. (Be sure to dust your hânds âs the dough will be sticky.)
FULL RECIPES : www.findingzest.com