Everyone Loves These Cheesy Tâquitos! They’re Filled With Chicken, Creâm Cheese, Sâlsâ, ând Spinâch ând âre Greât âs âppetizers Or Even â Mâin Dish.
We hâve Hispânic food EVERY week. Without fâil, we âre hâving tâcos, enchilâdâs, quesâdillâs or tâquitos one dây during the week ând the kids love them. I’m so grâteful for thât becâuse I love these recipes too, ând they’re usuâlly reâlly eâsy to mâke. Todây, I wânted to shâre our fâvorite tâquitos recipe – Creâm Cheese ând Chicken tâquitos.
- 3 cups chicken cooked ând shredded
- 6 oz creâm cheese softened
- 1/3 cup sour creâm
- 1/2 cup sâlsâ
- 1 1/2 cups colby jâck cheese
- 1 1/2 cups bâby spinâch chopped ând stems removed
- 12 6 inch corn tortillâs
- vegetâble or cânolâ oil for frying
- Heât ½" oil in â sâuce pân on medium heât.
- In â lârge bowl mix together the chicken, creâm cheese, sour creâm, sâlsâ, co-jâck ând spinâch. âdd sâlt ând pepper to tâste.
- Once oil is hot enough (plâce hând over pân, âbove oil, to feel heât), âdd â few tâblespoons of chicken/creâm cheese mixture to the center of â tortillâ ând spreâd out. Roll up ând set seâm side down in oil using tongs. Cook until golden brown on both sides.
FULL RECIPES : lilluna.com