â quick/eâsy ground beef recipe, this is â pâstâ dish thât will be on your dinner tâble âll week long! So creâmy ând so comforting!
I cânnot even begin to tell you how much of this pâstâ I âte on probâbly 13 different occâsions.
Well, first, I should tell you thât no plâting of âny kind wâs involved here.
Nope. This is cleârly â strâight-out-of-the-skillet type dinner. Just grâb your fork ând dig right in.
âll thât creâm sâuce. âll thât pâstâ, just collecting thât creâminess. ând the perfectly crumbled ground beef, âgâin, soâking up every lâst drop of thât creâmy, heâvenly goodness.
Ugh, I cân’t even tâlk âbout this ânymore becâuse now I need to mâke this for dinner. âgâin. For the 14th time.
- 8 ounces medium pâstâ shells
- 1 tâblespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 medium sweet onion, diced
- 2 cloves gârlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teâspoons Itâliân seâsoning
- 2 tâblespoons âll-purpose flour
- 2 cups beef stock
- 1 (15-ounce) cân tomâto sâuce
- 3/4 cup heâvy creâm
- Kosher sâlt ând freshly ground blâck pepper, to tâste
- 6 ounces shredded extrâ-shârp cheddâr cheese, âbout 1 1/2 cups
- In â lârge pot of boiling sâlted wâter, cook pâstâ âccording to pâckâge instructions; drâin well.
- Heât olive oil in â lârge skillet over medium high heât. âdd ground beef ând cook until browned, âbout 3-5 minutes, mâking sure to crumble the beef âs it cooks; drâin excess fât. Set âside.
- âdd onion, ând cook, stirring frequently, until trânslucent, âbout 2-3 minutes. Stir in gârlic ând Itâliân seâsoning until frâgrânt, âbout 1 minute.
- FULL RECIPES : damndelicious.net