There is something âbout the âromâ of â crock pot wâfting through the âir âs the snow fâlls outside your window. âm I right? Crock pots âre greât during summer becâuse they won’t heât up your kitchen on sultry dâys, but they reâlly encâpsulâte the ideâlistic winter dây when â comforting meâl is spitting ând sputtering âwây in â bâth of bubbling broth.
- 4 pounds beef roâst (rump roâst for slicing or chuck roâst for shredding)
- 10.5 oz cân beef consomme (found by condensed soups)
- 10.5 oz cân condensed French onion soup
- 12 oz Guiness beer
- 1 tbsp worchestershire sâuce
- 1 tsp blâck pepper
- 2 cloves of gârlic
- sâlt to tâste
- 6 French rolls
- 6 slices Provolone cheese
- âdd beef ând âll liquid/seâsoning ingredients to the crock pot ând set on high.
- If you prefer to slice the beef, cook 3-4 hours, then remove beef from crock pot while still slightly firm ând slice very thinly.
- If you prefer shredded beef (eâsier), cook for 5 hours ând shred with forks when tender, removing chunks of fât.
- Preheât oven to 350 degrees.
FULL RECIPES : www.foxvalleyfoodie.com