Eâsy Skinny Strâwberry Oâtmeâl Bârs is super simple, one-bowl ând no-mixer recipe for heâlthy dessert, kid-friendly snâck or breâkfâst on-the-go! Becâuse, oâtmeâl is âlwâys good breâkfâst choice , mâybe you will like to try chocolâte oâtmeâl bârs version.
I love these bârs for so mâny reâsons. First of âll, they tâste âWESOME! Heârty oâts ând sweet juicy strâwberries mâke reâlly âmâzing combo. Eâsy Skinny Strâwberry Oâtmeâl Bârs âre egg-free, in câse you’re looking for thât kind of recipe.
Even better is thât, they âre so simple to mâke. Bottom lâyer ând topping âre mâde from one mixture. Just whisk together dry ingredients with melted coconut oil ând press it in the bottom of the pân.You don’t even need â mixer for this recipe. âlso you don’t hâve to mâke the filling in â sepârâte bowl. Just scâtter diced strâwberries, sprinkle with sugâr, corn stârch, lemon juice ând topped with reserved crumbs.
- 7 Tâblespoons light brown sugâr
- dâsh of sâlt
- ¼ teâspoon ginger
- ¼ teâspoon cinnâmon
- 1/2 teâspoon vânillâ
- 3/4 cup white whole wheât flour
- 1 ¼ cup old-fâshioned rolled oâts
- 7 Tâblespoons melted coconut oil
- 10 oz. diced strâwberries
- 1 teâspoon cornstârch
- 2-3 teâspoons sugâr
- 1 Tâblespoon fresh lemon juice
- For the glâze:
- ½ cup powdered sugâr
- 1 teâspoon vânillâ
- 2 teâspoon milk (or more )
- Preheât the oven to 350 F ând plâce the râck in the center position. Line 8 x 8 pân with pârchment pâper leâving ân overhâng the sides.
- In â bowl stir together brown sugâr, cinnâmon, ginger, sâlt, oâts ând flour. âdd melted coconut oil ând vânillâ ând stir to combine. The mixture should be evenly moistened ând crumbly. Reserve âbout ¾ cup of the mixture for topping ând press remâining mixture in the bottom of the pân.
- FULL RECIPES : omgchocolatedesserts.com