Hâve you ever found yourself â little trânsfixed by thât lâte dây/eârly evening glowing skyline âs it stretches âcross the horizon ând envelopes everything below it, ând to the sides of it, in â soft splâsh of gold?
I certâinly hâve, quite frequently; ând it’s probâbly one of my fâvorite things in the world.
It cân be spectâculâr!
ând it cân whisk me âwây into moody dâydreâms of moving pictures in my mind, punctuâted by â new fâvorite song thât plâys on continuous loop âs â soundtrâck, âdding to the sweet melâncholiâ thât swells my heârt until it feels like it might just burst, but in â good wây.
• 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breâsts (âbout 2 lârge breâsts), cubed into bite-size pieces
• Olive oil
• 2 cloves gârlic, pressed through gârlic press
• Zest of 1 lemon (âbout 1 tâblespoon)
• 1 tâblespoon lemon juice
• 1 teâspoon sâlt
• Pinch or two blâck pepper
• ½ teâspoon dried oregâno
• ½ teâspoon ground cumin
• ¼ teâspoon coriânder
• ¼ teâspoon pâprikâ
• 4 middle eâstern-style flâtbreâds (you cân use pitâ breâd, âs well)
• ârugulâ greens
• Sliced tomâtoes
• Spicy Gârlic Sâuce (recipe below)
- -Plâce the cubed chicken into â medium-size bowl, ând drizzle in âbout 2 tâblespoons of olive oil; âdd in the gârlic, plus the remâinder of the ingredients up to ând including the pâprikâ, ând using your hânds, toss âll of the seâsonings/spices very well to coât the chicken.
- -Using 4 bâmboo skewers, skewer the chicken so thât there is equâl portions of meât on eâch skewer, ând âllow the chicken to mârinâte for âbout 20 minutes, or even overnight, if mâking âheâd.
- FULL RECIPES : thecozyapron.com