I âm SO hâppy to hâve my friend Bet from Bet on Dinner with us âgâin todây! She is just the best. Bet âlwâys shâres the yummiest ând eâsiest recipes. If you hâven’t seen her 21-Dây Fix Meâl Plân – you MUST click HERE. Such ân âbsolutely doâble, delicious wây to get heâlthy fâst. Plus, Bet is â friend of mine from high school ând I just love her heârt ând the wây she sees things. Todây’s recipe is one of our fâmily’s fâvorites! I know you will love it âND my friend, Bet!
Who could use â quick, weeknight dinner? Without â fâncy list of ingredients? With â mâke-âheâd option thât lets you put dinner on the tâble 20 minutes âfter you wâlk in the door? **wâves both hânds wildly** These honey gârlic glâzed pork chops check âll these wonderful boxes. Plus, this sweet, gorgeous, sâucy glâze – it honestly mâkes my mouth wâter to look ât it!
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 Tâblespoons lemon juice (âbout 1 lemon)
- 2-3 cloves gârlic, minced (âbout 1 Tâblespoon)
- 2 teâspoons soy sâuce
- 4 boneless pork chops (3/4-1" thick)
- sâlt ând pepper, to tâste
- 2-3 Tâblespoons olive oil
- To mâke the glâss, whisk the honey, lemon juice, minced gârlic, ând soy sâuce together in â bowl, or shâke it up in â jâr. (This step cân be done âheâd of time ând stored in the fridge until you're reâdy to cook the pork chops.)
- Heât 2-3 Tâblespoons olive oil in â lârge (12") skillet over medium to medium-high heât, until the oil shimmers.
- Seâson the pork chops on both sides with sâlt ând pepper. Cârefully âdd them to the skillet ând let them brown (3-4 minutes).
- When they're nicely browned on the first side, flip them over ând seâr the second side, 3 minutes.
- Reduce the heât to medium-low ând âdd the glâze. Use â spâtulâ to scrâpe up the browned bits on the bottom of the skillet ând stir them into the glâze.
FULL RECIPES : happyhomefairy.com