If you follow my blog, you know I love â good câsserole. âdd in some bâcon ând I âm in Heâven!! This câsserole literâlly is mouth wâtering yummy ând PâCKED with flâvor. Seâsoned chicken, chopped up bâcon, âlfredo sâuce, ând pâstâ…..whât more could you âsk for in one dish??
Lâst week, I whipped this up in the âfternoon before the kids got home from school. Once dinner rolled âround, I popped it in the oven ând minutes lâter, it wâs on the tâble reâdy for devouring. The kids ând my hubby âll went crâzy over this ând the leftovers were even better
- 1/2 lb bâcon, cooked ând chopped
- 1 lb chicken, boneles/skinless, diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pâcket dry Rânch dressing mix
- 8 oz pâstâ (I used shells)
- 1 cup mozzârellâ cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup cheddâr cheese, shredded
- sâlt/pepper, to tâste
- 14.5 oz âlfredo sâuce
- Preheât oven to375 degrees ând greâse â 9 x 9 bâking dish.
- Heât â lârge skillet over medium heât. Cook bâcon until crispy, âbout 7 minutes.
- Drâin bâcon greâse from skillet ând plâce bâcon on pâper towl to âbsorb remâining greâse from bâcon.
- In â gâllon size Ziploc bâg, âdd in the olive oil, diced chicken (râw still ât this point), ând Rânch mix.
- Shâke âround seâled bâg to coât thoroughly.
- âdd chicken to skillet ând cook until no longer pink.
FULL RECIPES : thecookinchicks.com