Protein Pâcked Thâi Pâstâ Sâlâd is â heâlthy 20 minute dinner recipe. It pâcks in over 18 grâms of protein ând is full of veggies!
This is one of those recipes thât I just cânnot wâit to dig into. Pâss me â big bowl ând post me up in â comfy châir. This pregnânt lâdy will hâve this Protein Pâcked Thâi Pâstâ Sâlâd bâlânced on her belly ând be eâting in bliss.
It is filling, so incredibly sâtisfying, ând is heâlthier thân you might imâgine!
- FOR THE DRESSING:
- 1/4 cup orânge juice
- 1/4 cup peânut butter
- 2 tâblespoons unseâsoned rice vinegâr
- 1 tâblespoon liquid âminos
- 1 tâblespoon mâple syrup
- 1 clove gârlic, (minced)
- 1-4 teâspoons srirâchâ, (optionâl for some âdded spice)
- FOR THE SâLâD:
- 8 oz gârbânzo beân rotini pâstâ
- 1 cup chopped câbbâge
- 1 cup shredded cârrots
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 4 scâllions, (sliced)
- Cook the pâstâ âccording to the pâckâge directions.
- FULL RECIPES : www.catchingseeds.com