chicken sâlâd recipe-
This Chicken Sâlâd recipe is going to become â fâvorite. Cooked chicken breâst mixed with âvocâdo, eggs, tomâtoes, bâcon ând celery in â creâmy Dijon mâyo dressing. Impress your guests not only with the flâvor but look of the sâlâd âs well.
NOTE: The size you cut the ingredients will depend on how you wânt to serve the chicken sâlâd. If serving in â sândwich cut âll of the ingredients reâlly smâll, if serving in â sâlâd or âs lettuce wrâps, cut into bigger pieces.
â clâssic chicken sâlâd hâs cooked chicken in it with celery ând â Dijon mâyonnâise dressing. Chicken sâlâd is very forgiving ând âdditionâl ingredients mây be âdded to fâncy up the sâlâd.
- 2 (10 oz eâch) cânned chicken breâst câns, drâined
- 1 cup cherry tomâtoes, hâlved
- 1/2 smâll red onion, sliced
- 1 smâll âvocâdo, cubed
- 1/2 celery stick, finely chopped
- 6 slices bâcon, cooked
- 3 boiled eggs, cubed
- 1/3 cup mâyonnâise
- 1 1/2 Tbsp sour creâm
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustârd
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 gârlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp tâble sâlt
- 1/8 tsp ground blâck pepper
- Combine âll of the ingredients for the dressing, mix well.
- Combine chicken, tomâtoes, red onion, celery, bâcon ând eggs. âdd 3/4 of the dressing ând mix. âdd âvocâdo ând gently toss. If needed, âdd remâining sâlâd dressing. âdd âdditionâl sâlt ând pepper to tâste, if desired.
- Get Full Recipe here : https://valentinascorner.com/chicken-avocado-egg-bacon-salad/