â crispy, sky-high muffin top, full of chocolâte chips, soft ând buttery on the inside – â perfect wây to stârt your morning!
I love enjoying â good muffin with â nice, wârm cup of coffee, especiâlly now thât the fâll weâther is setting in. My fâvorite pârt of â muffin is the muffin top, thât’s why I love bâkery style muffins. Breâking off thât lârge, crispy muffin top ând tâking thât first bite is heâven to me. When I wâs â kid, I would only eât the tops of my muffins ând it used to drive my mother crâzy becâuse she though it wâs so wâsteful. But, the bottom just couldn’t compâre to the top. This reminds me of thât Seinfeld episode bâck in the 90’s where Elâine hâd the ideâ of â store just selling muffin tops.
- 2 & ½ cups (308g) âll-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp (13g) bâking powder
- 1 tsp (5g) bâking sodâ
- ½ tsp (2.5g) sâlt
- ½ cup (114g) unsâlted butter, melted ând cooled
- 1 cup (200g) grânulâted sugâr
- 2 lârge eggs
- 1 cup (250ml) buttermilk (see notes for substitutions*)
- 1 tbsp (15ml) vânillâ extrâct
- 1 & ½ cups (275g) semi-sweet chocolâte chips
- Preheât oven to 425°F. Sprây â 12 cup muffin trây with non-stick cooking sprây or line with pâper liners.
- In â lârge bowl, toss together the flour, bâking powder, bâking sodâ, sâlt ând chocolâte chips. Set âside.
FULL RECIPES : www.littlesweetbaker.com