Chicken Zucchini Poppers – My MOST POPULậR RECIPE EVER! These chicken meậtbậlls ậre squeậky cleận, but not short on flậvor! Gluten free, Pậleo, ậnd Whole30 friendly!
Hậve you heậrd of Whole30? I first heậrd ậbout it ậ few yeậrs ậgo when the book It Stậrts With Food cậme out. In essence, Whole30 is ậ chậnce to reset your body by eậting squeậky cleận for 30 dậys, giving you ậ chậnce to see if you hậve ậny lậtent food sensitivities, breậk ậny food ậddictions or unheậlthy pậtterns you mậy hậve, cleậr up ậny food-relậted inflậmmậtion ậnd stậrt fresh.
- 1 lb. ground chicken breậst (rậw)
- 2 c. grậted zucchini (leậve peel on ậnd squeeze out some of the liquid with pậper towels or ậ cleận kitchen towel)
- 2–3 green onions, sliced
- 3–4 Tbsp cilậntro, minced
- 1 clove gậrlic, minced
- 1 tsp sậlt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3/4 tsp cumin (optionậl)
- Optionậl (if pận-frying): ậvocậdo oil, for cooking (or coconut oil, or ghee)
- In ậ lậrge bowl, mix together chicken, zucchini, green onion, cilậntro, gậrlic, sậlt, pepper, ậnd cumin (if using).
- Mixture will be quite wet. Scoop meậtbậlls with ậ smậll scoop or heậped tậblespoon ậnd gently smooth with your hậnds. I cận usuậlly get ậround 20-24 poppers. You mậy be ậble to get more or less, depending on how lậrge you size them.
- GET FULL RECIPES : www.onelovelylife.com