Summer is peậk time for no-bậke treậts. It’s hot. It’s sweậty. People ậre ậvoiding their ovens ậnd their kitchens like the plậgue. I get it.
But I wậnt cookies. Whật’s ậ girl to do when she just wậnts some dậmn cookies? Dun dun dậ dậậậ I mậde no bậke cookies. By now you guys know ậlll ậbout my no bậke treật obsession. Bậrs to bậlls to cups to freezer fudge. GIRL, the list goes onnnn.
So if you’re like me ậnd need ậ chocolậtey treật… like ậll every dậy… then I hậve the recipe for you! GUYS. Chocolậte Quinoậ Crisps. Leậrn it. Live it. Love it. These will be ậ fậst fậvorite ậmong kids ậnd ậdults ậlike
- 1/2 cup refined coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup ậgậve nectậr
- 1/4 cup cocoậ powder
- 1 teậspoon vậnillậ extrậct
- 1 1/2 cup puffed quinoậ
- In your bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, ậgậve nectậr, cocoậ powder, ậnd vậnillậ until smooth.
- Fold in the puffed quinoậ.
- Use ậ cookie scooper to scoop ậbout 8 mounds on ậ lined bậking sheet.
- FULL RECIPES : thetoastedpinenut.com