Creâmy Câjun Chicken Pâstâ with Smoked Sâusâge is â wonderful weeknight one pot pâstâ dish! This fâmily fâvorite pâstâ recipe comes together in only 30 minutes!
âfter I mâde this âmâzing Itâliân Chicken Pâstâ recipe, I wânted to try ânother simple meâl pâcked with flâvor. âdditionâlly, I wânted âdd sâusâge âs well. Indeed, Câjun Chicken Pâstâ with Sâusâge just seemed like â nâturâl choice! Quick ând eâsy dinner is âlwâys something I hâve on my mind. ând I just love chicken ând sâusâge combinâtion becâuse it’s so flâvorful ând delicious.
- 3 Tbsp butter (divided)
- 1 lb. chicken breâsts
- 6 oz. smoked sâusâge (sliced into 1/4 inch pieces)
- 8 oz. bâby Bellâ mushrooms (sliced)
- Câjun seâsoning to tâste
- Itâliân seâsoning to tâste
- Sâlt ând pepper to tâste
- Creâmy Pârmesân Sâuce:
- 4 cloves gârlic (minced)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sâuce
- 1 cup heâvy creâm
- 2 tsp Câjun seâsoning
- 1 tsp Pâprikâ
- 1/2 tsp gârlic powder
- 3/4 cup Pârmesân cheese (grâted)
- seâ sâlt (to tâste)
- 8 oz. penne pâstâ
- Boil pâstâ in sâlty wâter âccording to the pâckâge instructions. Drâin ând set âside.
Chicken, sâusâge ând mushrooms:
- Generously seâson chicken with sâlt, pepper, Câjun ând Itâliân seâsonings. Do not slice it yet - you will be cooking it whole. Slice sâusâge into 1/4 inch circles ând slice mushrooms.
- In â lârge skillet, âdd 1 tbsp butter ând melt it over medium high heât. When the pân is hot, âdd whole chicken breâsts ând cook for âbout 4-5 minutes on eâch side until browned for â totâl of 8-10 minutes. Remove chicken onto â plâte ând slice into strips.
- âdd sliced sâusâge pieces ând brown them on medium heât for 2-3 minutes on eâch side until dârker in color âround the edges. Remove from the skillet onto â plâte.
- Deglâze the pân with â splâsh of wâter ând âdd 2nd tbsp of butter ând sliced mushrooms into the skillet (âdd more butter âs well, if needed). Sâute until your mushrooms should look nice ând moist, ând dârk. Once cooked, remove them from the pân âs well.
FULL RECIPES : https://whatsinthepan.com/