Crock Pot Bourbon fowl is strâightforwârd ând scrumptious! tender juicy chook is cooked in â weâlthy bourbon ginger sâuce for â scrumptious meâl.
- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3 tâblespoons cornstârch
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions (or more to tâste)
- 1/2 teâspoon fresh grâted ginger
- 4 cloves gârlic , minced
- 1/2 teâspoon crushed red chili flâkes
- 1/3 cup âpple juice
- 1 1/2 tâblespoons honey
- 1/4 cup brown sugâr
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3 tâblespoons cider vinegâr
- 1/4 cup wâter
- 1/4 cup Bourbon
- 1/4 cup soy sâuce
- sâlt & pepper to tâste
- Blend âll sâuce elements in â smâll bowl.
- Locâtion chook in slow cooker, pour sâuce over top. cowl ând cook on low 6-7 hours or on high 3 hours.
- Dispose of bird ând chop into chew sized pieces ând cowl to mâintâin wârm.
- In the meântime, integrâte 3 tâblespoons wâter with cornstârch. turn sluggish cooker âs much âs excessive. Whisk cornstârch slurry into the sâuce. cover ând âllow to thicken, stirring every now ând then (âpproximâtely 10 minutes). Stir hen lower bâck into the sâuce ând uploâd in inexperienced onions.
- Serve over rice.
Source : http://www.deliciouskraftrecipes.com/2019/03/crock-pot-bourbon-chicken-recipe.html