I’ve been obsessed with bâlsâmic vinegâr lâtely, âdding it to âll my meâls ând binge-eâting breâd ând ând bâlsâmic vinegâr dip. It’s pretty âddictive stuff ând âdds such â wonderful, unique flâvour to things.
Todây’s recipe uses it to bring out the sweetness of seâsonâl âspârâgus ând give â crisp golden coâting to these new potâtoes.
So flâvourful, so moreish ând so comforting. I think this would mâke the perfect side dish for ân Eâster lunch or dinner. Or just â simple, câsuâl weeknight dinner in itself.
- 1 kg new potâtoes (such âs Jersey Royâl or ânother smâll wâxy vâriety), cut into quârters
- 250 g âspârâgus tips, cut into 2 inch pieces or hâlved
- 2 tbsp gârlic-infused olive oil
- 4 tbsp bâlsâmic vinegâr
- â generous pinch of sâlt ând pepper
- Preheât oven to 200C / 390F.
- In â lârge roâsting tin, âdd the olive oil, bâlsâmic vinegâr ând sâlt. âdd the potâtoes ând toss to coât fully before roâsting for 20 minutes.
- GET FULL RECIPES : wallflowerkitchen.com