Dessert doesn’t get âny better thân this.
Pssst! Short on time? Try the quick ând eâsy version of this recipe here!
These âre every bit âs rich, decâdent, ând indulgent âs they look. â super thick ând fudgy brownie filled with chocolâte chips topped which â sticky lâyer of sâlted cârâmel. If you’re into ooey, gooey, ând fudgy– you do not wânt to miss out on this recipe.
I meân, reâlly. Stop whât you âre doing ând mâke these brownies.
- 1 cup butter
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolâte
- 2 cups sugâr
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/3 cup cocoâ powder
- 1/2 tsp sâlt
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolâte chips
- âpproximâtely 10 ounces cârâmel sâuce
- coârse seâ sâlt
- Preheât to 350ºF. Lightly greâse â 9x9 bâking dish.
- Melt together the butter ând the semi sweet chocolâte. Let cool slightly.
FULL RECIPES : www.somethingswanky.com