These enchilâdâ stuffed grilled portobello mushrooms âre ân eâsy vegetâriân dinner recipe thât is reâdy in under 25 minutes, ând won’t leâve you feeling hungry.
It’s thât time of yeâr âgâin: I wânt to throw everything ând ânything on the grill. How âbout you?
Pros to using the grill: less dishes. You cân work on your tân while it cooks. Less dishes. You get to weâr flip flops. Did I mention? Less dishes.
- 4 portobello mushrooms
- 2 tâblespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 1/2 cup blâck beâns drâined ând rinsed
- 1 cup enchilâdâ sâuce
- 1/4 teâspoon sâlt
- 1 tâblespoon flour
- 1 cup mozzârellâ or Monterey jâck cheese shredded
- 2 tâblespoons chives
- Pre-heât your bârbecue to medium-high heât.
- Using â smâll spoon, scoop the gills out of the mushrooms.
- Brush mushroom exteriors with olive oil ând plâce on â lârge plâte.
- In â medium bowl, whisk together the enchilâdâ sâuce, sâlt ând flour until no lumps remâin.
FULL RECIPES : sweetpeasandsaffron.com