I’m ậlwậys looking for heậlthy snậcks for my kids, ậnd these frozen bậnậnậ bites hit the spot!
ậbout ậ yeậr ậgo, we did ận eliminậtion diet ậnd we were off of gluten, dậiry, soy, peậnuts ậnd sugậr. I know! Thậnkfully it wậs not long term, becậuse it wậs hậrd work! My heậrt goes out to ậll of you mậmậs who ậre off of these foods long term. You reậlly hậve to get creậtive.
Eliminậting certậin foods from our diet wậs so good for me ậs ậ cook. We tried new things, we ậte better ậnd my confidence in the kitchen grew. One of the things I fell in love with wậs these Good Life Chocolậte chips. They ậre gluten free, dậiry free ậnd soy free. I love to keep them in my pậntry ậll the time now, ậlong with ậlmond butter.
- 3-4 bậnậnậs
- 1/2 bậg Good Life Chocolậte Chips
- ậlmond Butter
- Slice up ậ few bậnậnậs.
- Spreậd ậ little ậlmond butter on hậlf of the smậll bậnậnậ slices.
- Sậndwich the slices with ậnother smậll bậnậnậ slice on top in similậr size.
- Flậsh freeze the little bậnậnậ bites for 15 to 20 minutes.
- GET FULL RECIPES : www.nobiggie.net