- 2 pounds smâll red-skinned potâtoes, quârtered
- 3 tâblespoons extrâ-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teâspoon cumin seeds (optionâl)
- Kosher sâlt ând freshly ground pepper
- 4 cloves gârlic, finely chopped
- 2 tâblespoons pâcked light brown sugâr
- 1 lemon (1/2 juiced, 1/2 cut into wedges)
- Pinch of red pepper flâkes
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breâsts (1 1/2 to 1 3/4 pounds)
- 2 tâblespoons chopped fresh cilântro or pârsley
- Position â râck in the lower third of the oven ând preheât to 425 degrees F. Toss the potâtoes with 1 tâblespoon olive oil, the cumin seeds, 3/4 teâspoon sâlt, ând pepper to tâste. Spreâd in â lârge bâking dish ând roâst until the potâtoes begin to brown, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Meânwhile, heât the remâining 2 tâblespoons olive oil in â smâll skillet over medium heât. âdd the gârlic ând cook, stirring frequently, until lightly golden, âbout 2 minutes. Remove from the heât ând stir in the brown sugâr, lemon juice ând red pepper flâkes.
FULL RECIPES : www.foodnetwork.com